- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- The death certificate issued by the relevant Singaporean authorities*.
- The Jordanian ID card of the deceased.
- The Family Booklet of the deceased.
*The death certificate is to be certified by Singapore Academy of Law and translated into Arabic before submission to the Embassy for certification.
- Submission of documents by the relevant individual in person at the Embassy.
- A Jordanian death certificate can be issued after completing the registration process through the Embassy with the Jordanian Civil Status Department.
- There are no fees for registering the death incidence.
- Issuance fee for a Jordanian death certificate: SGD 3.50
- Cash payment only.
- Same day.