- Jordan Pass is a ticket that grants the visitor access to over 40 tourist attractions and sites in Jordan, and is purchased prior to arrival in Jordan.
- Obtaining a Jordan Pass waives off single-entry visa fees but does not exempt the visitor from obtaining a visa. The fee exemption requires a minimum stay of 3 nights (4 days) in Jordan.
- Jordan Pass is valid for use 12 months from the date of purchase and expires after 2 weeks of activation.
- A copy of the Jordan Pass is to be presented to the authorities on arrival in Jordan, or at the Embassy (if the visa is to be issued at the Embassy).
- Citizens of countries that are required to obtain a visa prior to arrival in Jordan, need to obtain the visa approval document before purchasing the Jordan Pass.
- For further information about Jordan Pass, please visit the website: https://www.jordanpass.jo