Power of Attorney
- Submission of documents to be done in person at the Embassy.
- Submission to be within the working hours of the Consular Section: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- The Consul may issue a Jordanian power of attorney document.
- The Embassy may also certify power of attorney documents issued by the Singaporean authorities that are translated into Arabic.
- Documents that require notarisation by a notary public in Singapore must be authenticated by the Singapore Academy of Law before submission to the Embassy.
- The Embassy is neither responsible for the content of the power of attorney document organised at the Embassy nor the content of the power of attorney document certified by the Embassy.
Required documents for issuance of a Jordanian power of attorney document:
- Presentation of a valid Jordanian ID card or valid Jordanian passport.
- A certified true copy of a valid passport for non-Jordanians and presentation of the original passport at the Embassy.
- Jordanian General Power of Attorney (Comprehensive): SGD 120.75
- Jordanian Limited Power of Attorney (Special): SGD 82.25
- Certification of power of attorney document issued by the Singaporean authorities: SGD 73.5
- Cash payment only.
- 1-2 working days.