Singapore Passport Holders
Applicant may obtain a visa upon arrival in Jordan or at the Embassy.
Visa issued at the Embassy:
- Required documents:
- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- One passport size photo (white background).
- The applicant’s original passport valid for at least 180 days/ 6 months from the date of application.
- Prior appointment is required. Contact: email@example.com
- Visa is valid for entering Jordan within 2 months from the issuance date.
- Processing time: 3-5 working days.
Visa Types and Fees:
- Single-entry visa (1-month validity): SGD 90
- Double-entry visa (3-month validity): SGD 130
- Multiple-entry visa (6-month validity): SGD 250
- Cash payment only (exact amount).
- Fee for visa obtained at the airport upon arrival in Jordan is 40 Jordanian Dinars.
- Visitors arriving at King Hussein Bridge (Allenby Bridge) need to obtain a visa at the Embassy.
- Visitors arriving at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman will be exempt from the visa fees and granted a single-entry visa (one month validity) if visitor intends to travel to Aqaba while staying in Jordan. The visitor’s passport needs to be stamped within 48 hours of arrival by the Visas & Employment Directorate of Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA), or from any Police Station in Aqaba.
- Visitors arriving at King Hussein International Airport in Aqaba will obtain a free single-entry visa (one month validity) upon arrival.
Singapore Travel Document Holders