Jordan entry regulations are changing frequently. Make sure to review the following requirements for most recent information before travel.
Before you travel:
- Passengers must have a negative RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours or less prior to Departure from the first embarkation Airport /// type of test authorized only ( REAL TIME PCR TEST )
- and Health Insurance for Non-Jordanians.
- All QR codes of passengers obtained before suspending are valid.
- Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator form before boarding.
PCR test required upon arrival:
- PCR test is required upon arrival and each passenger has to register and pay amount of 28 JOD through the following:
1. Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM): https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/form/
- Each passenger must obtain a payment bill to show at check in counter before boarding.
- PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age.
1. COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure:
If passengers is fully vaccinated, PCR test is not required upon arrival to Queen Alia International Airport only,
But PCR test still required from the country you’re coming from as per below instructions
The following requirements applied on passengers holding full course vaccination certificate issued from the following countries arriving to Jordan (Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, EU countries, Japan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunis, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and USA) in addition to vaccination certificate issued by Jordan:
- Vaccine certificate is required in Arabic or English language only.
- Negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior to departure from the first embarkation airport.
- Vaccinated passengers are exempted from conducting another PCR test at Queen Alia International Airport.
- Health insurance is required for non-Jordanians.
- Medical certificate proving that full course of vaccination has been completed to be presented at the check-in counter before departure either hardcopy or electronic copy.
- Register on the platform visit Jordan to get QR code: https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo.
- Submit Passenger Health Declaration Form at the check-in counter before departure.
- Passengers travelling out of Jordan can use their PCR test certificate (If required by destination station) to travel back to Jordan provided that PCR test is conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM).
- Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.