Certificate of Good Conduct (for Jordanian Citizens):
- The application to be submitted electronically through the website https://solouk.jordan.gov.jo, and fees are paid during the process of applying for the certificate of Good Conduct.
- The applicant will be contacted by the Embassy once the certificate of good conduct has been received from Jordan.
Certificate of Good Conduct (for Non-Jordanians):
- A written statement that identifies the reason(s) for the request of the certificate, the period of stay of the applicant in Jordan, job title and address during the stay in Jordan.
- Certified true copies (from the Embassy of the country of the applicant in Singapore) of the valid passport and any expired passport (held by the applicant during the stay in Jordan).
- Three passport size photos (white background).
- Application fee: SGD 21
- Cash payment only.
- Approximately 8 weeks.