- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- Eight passport size photos (white background).
- Copy of the applicant’s lost passport (if available).
- Copies of bridges statistical (yellow) card, Palestinian ID card and Israeli occupying authority permit (if applicable).
- Copy of any other passport held by the applicant (if applicable).
- Singapore Police Force (SPF) report translated into Arabic and certified by the Embassy.
- Presentation of the applicant’s valid Jordanian ID card.
- Submission of documents to be done in person at the Embassy.
- First time application: SGD 458.5
- Second incident onwards: SGD 896
- Cash payment only.
- 25-50 days.