- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- Eight passport size photos (white background).
- The applicant’s original damaged passport.
- Copies of bridges statistical (yellow) card, Palestinian ID card and Israeli occupying authority permit (if applicable).
- Copy of any other passport held by the applicant (if applicable).
- Presentation of the applicant’s valid Jordanian ID card.
- Submission of documents to be done in person at the Embassy.
- Replacement fee: SGD 371
- Cash payment only.
- 25-50 days.