- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- Eight passport size photos (white background).
- Copy of the applicant’s passport.
- Copies of bridges statistical (yellow) card, Palestinian ID card and Israeli occupying authority permit (if applicable).
- Copy of any other passport held by the applicant (if applicable).
- Copy of deferred Military Service Book (if applicable).
- Presentation of the applicant’s valid Jordanian ID card.
- Submission of documents to be done in person at the Embassy.
- Expired passport with less than 180 days/ 6 months validity: SGD 196
- Valid passport with more than 180 days/ 6 months validity (with non-stamped pages left): SGD 371
- Valid passport with more than 180 days/6 months validity (no non-stamped pages left or less than 6 empty pages left): SGD 91
- Applicants under 16 years old: SGD 108.5
- Cash payment only.
- 25-50 days.