- Completed application form (download the application form below).
- Eight passport size photos (white background).
- Copies of bridges statistical (green) card, Palestinian ID card and Israeli occupying authority permit (if applicable).
- Copy of parents’ passports and marriage certificate.
- Copy of any other passport held by the applicant (if applicable).
- Copy of Jordanian birth certificate*.
*Birth certificates issued in Singapore to be certified by Singapore Academy of Law, and translated into Arabic, then certified by the Embassy.
- Submission of documents to be done in person at the Embassy.
- 5 years validity: SGD 721
- 1 or 2 years validity: SGD 371
- Cash payment only.
- 25-50 days.